Saturday, March 28, 2020

photography vision

photography vision

imagine you are 12 years  old you are petty sure that your parents are the ones who puts your present under the tree ..but your frds are talking about the trade fare and tell more interesting facts about trade fare and tells about more things that are available in that place .. the things that are more percioius and that things are come from other countries .. after few years i have got a chance to go trade fare and see a lot of things that are available like new gaming laptops , equipment ,shoes , fashions .

the photography helps to capture your precious movement that u made in your place . I made my movements in the trade fare because i like to see new things that are come from out of INDIA  I click a lot of pictures in trade fare . 

the pics I made in that place that are so beautiful that pics improve our status in the society because the picture show everything about u your attitude , and of many tells about u in the picture .....

 the pictures u captured in your camera that u block a movement in your camera or phone ....

I made a lot of fun in trade fare and meet a lot of people that are come from  other countries and i' ll show my some pictures to him they me some appeiaction on that photos because they best photographer  i'll seen in that age ..


when i was getting bor I only shoot some picture of nature and my frds with a light music because it give me some ideas to posing ad take picture of the nature and persons , it is motivating me to take a picture of that persons ..









2 comments:

realme 6pro

Realme 6 pro  smartphone runs on Android v10 (Q) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2.3 GHz, Dual core, Kryo 465 + 1....